Summary of post-trade procedures
Fenics UST maintains a fully disclosed clearing agreement with Cantor Prime Services, a division of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. (the “Clearing Firm”) for US Treasury securities clearing services.
Straight-Through-Processing via FIX
- Trade Capture Reports are available to interested clients; they are sent on a subscription basis only.
- The Trade Capture Report is used to send details of a confirmed trade.
Drop Copy via FIX
- Drop copy execution reports are available to interested clients; they are sent on a subscription basis only.
- The current version of FIX Gateway supports delivery of execution reports for the current business day.
Trade Blotter via GUI
- Real-time enriched trade confirmations
- Shows all executed trades tied to the Trader, Desk, & Firm.
End of Day Report
- Customized EOD reports are available upon request.
Transactions on Fenics UST involve two types of subscribers:
Those that are not members of FICC or do not clear through a FICC member
Those that are FICC members themselves or clear through a FICC member
- The Clearing Firm: “Cantor Prime Services” Member of the Fixed Income Clearing Corporation (“FICC”) Currently uses Bank of New York Mellon as its clearing bank for Non-FICC Subscriber transactions. Submits FICC Subscriber transactions directly to FICC for clearance and settlement.